Street light repairs are covered by our Guaranteed Service Level (GSL), meaning you may be eligible to receive compensation of $25 if we don’t repair the fault within two working days. Under our GSL, the street light must be:
- located within the AusNet Services network
- adjacent to your home or business
To report a faulty streetlight please use the online form below or contact us on 13 17 99 (select option 4).
- If you would like to report a streetlight or electricity pole that has been hit by a vehicle please call us directly on 13 17 99
- If you would like to discuss placement of a streetlight, request a new streetlight or request removal of a streetlight please contact your local council
- If you would like to report a fault with a streetlight located on a freeway please call VicRoads
- If you would like to report a streetlight that is too bright please contact your local council