There are a number of reasons why an application may be rejected through the instant approval tool.
If your application has been rejected, or you want to have your application reviewed by one of or technical assessors, you can apply for pre-approval through our manual process.
- Submit the online pre-approval form with your request details and Single Line Diagram (SLD) to us.
- Pay invoice.
- We will complete a technical assessment (up to 65 business days).
- You will then be required to submit your EWR, CES and AusNet Services Connection Agreement to your customer’s retailer.
- Once we have received this completed paperwork we will reconfigure your customer’s meter.
During assessment our technical assessors are doing the following:
- Checking your pre-approval application form
- Assessing the effects of your proposed design on the network and if there is capacity to host your system
- Assessing if your SLD meets requirements
If your system is export limited, please make sure it complies with our Standard Operating Procedure 33-06.
Make sure you use Clean Energy Council (CEC) approved inverters for the installation.
- $155.66 (excl. GST) for systems up to 15kW
- $206.37 (excl. GST) for systems over 15kW and up to 30kW
65 business days - to assess the application after payment of invoice
20 business days - to reconfigure the meter