There are many easy things you can do to save energy and money in your home.
We’ve co-created a few videos to help you get up to speed on the things you need to know.
We've partnered with Consumer Policy Research Centre (CPRC) , so you can take to control your energy bill as part of the Energy Simplified program*.
* This program is in partnership with the Victorian Government, Ellis Jones and CISVic in 2019.
1. You might be eligible for concessions. Check if concessions should be applied to your bills
2. Make sure you have your retailer's best offer or find a better deal on the Victorian Energy Compare website
3. Make sure to watch the weather and follow tips to keep warm and stay cool, whilst staying comfortable
4. If you’re having trouble paying your bill, understand your rights and the support that is on offer.
CPRC has developed material specifically for you to help your clients get the most out of their energy plans, get the concessions they are entitled to, and take effective measures to reduce their energy usage whilst staying comfortable.
Check out these resources at the Energy Info Hub.
You can now read and watch our materials in your own language. Check out the below resources for more information.